Call for abstracts
The deadline for abstract submissions is 3 May 2019.
Please submit proposed contributions (lecture or poster) in form of a one page abstract
(max. 1 MB). The congress language is English.
- Please use only the conference template to correctly format your contribution.
- Enter the author list (author and co-author) and contact details in the same order as in your abstract!
- DECHEMA will NOT make any changes or corrective action regarding the author information, so please make sure to check them accurately.
Multiple submisson are possible, the selection of the contributions will be based on the review of the abstracts by the Committee.
Please note: Registration fee cannot be waived for authors.
Abstracts can be submitted for the following topics:
- Effects of particles beyond the port of entry
- Risk assessment & predictivity of in vitro assays
- Particles, microbiome and toxicity
- Adverse outcome pathways and particle toxicology
- Central and peripheral nervous system toxicity
- Dermal effects of particle exposures
- Wear, tear and construction particles
- Modeling and computational toxicology for particle toxicology
- Graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Advanced materials
- Occupational particles
- Indoor air particles
- Outdoor air particles
- Carcinogenicity: short-term, long-term and longlatency mechanisms
- In utero exposures to particles
- Open topic
- International Young Scientist Forum (IYSF)
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0)69 7564-254